We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly.
Required good experience in test automation for the past 4-5 years, also a good and solid background in software engineering is required, you also have knowledge of testing on-demand services applications.
- Review and analyze system specifications and complete flow of application using standards & processes
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Create logs and user journeys to reproduce the bug cases
- Report properly documented bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct pre-release / post-release / post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Use multiples platforms like Jira, Git
- Integrating automation/performance tools into CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Adhere to performance metrics (CPU, memory, IO, Network, etc)
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in using at least 2 test automation tools like Selenium, Protractor, RestAssured, CodedUI, and Appium
Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field