Company Description Kerlo Research is a New Jersey, USA-based Clinical Research Organization (SMO/CRO) with an overseas branch office in Defense, Karachi.
We have an established network of more than 500 clinical sites across United States, Europe, Latin America and Asia. We work with global pharmaceutical companies and CROs and provide clinical site management and related services.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer / Technical Lead for enhancing and extending our in-house clinical trial applications and infrastructure.
· Manage and design new features in our applications.
· Manage and enhance existing features in our applications.
· Manage and enhance application deployment infrastructure.
· Guide, mentor and lead other junior engineers in the team to bring them up to speed with the latest design and implementation ideas while promoting software development best practices.
· Supervise all software development, design, implementation and testing activities.
· Bring innovative and modern software design ideas to the table.
· Work with our business team to understand new requirements.
· Interface with company management to provide timely updates.
· Participate in the implementation of overall organizational process improvement initiatives.
· Write / assist in developing and updating test plan and user guide documents.
Minimum Compulsive Requirements:
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science / IT
· 5+ years of industry experience
· Expert level knowledge of back-end RESTful Services using Node JS/ Express Js
· Expert level knowledge of relational data models, SQL and RDBMS systems
· Working knowledge of front-end presentation logic using Angular JS / HTML
· Working knowledge of cloud-based system deployment.
· Hands-on experience on Linux/Ubuntu OS for server code deployments and server maintenance.
· Hands-on experience on a large-scale product in NodeJS.
· Ability to write complex & Advance Quires with MYSQL (RDBMS).
· Ability to write clean efficient and reusable code.
· Highly motived team leader, preferably with team management experience
· Proven exceptional oral and written communication skills
· Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work in a fast-paced small start-up team structure
· Leadership / Client Management skills
· Ability to anticipate and timely escalate issues and to define appropriate action plans in an individual capacity
Hands-on experience on:
· Express Js.
· VPS Server.
· ECMAScript 6.
Kerlo Research is a New Jersey, USA based Clinical Research Organization (SMO/CRO) with an overseas branch office in Defense, Karachi. We have an established network of more than 500 clinical sites across United States, Europe, Latin America and Asia. We work with global pharmaceutical companies and ...Read More