Required : Microsoft Office Specialist/MOS (Word, Excel, Power Point
Qualification: No limitation of qualification
Experience: No limitation of experience, if you have the skills, come join us. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
Instructions: Applicants are advised to fill in the online form provided with the job post. Resume document title/name must be the name filled in below form.
- This role requires two experts of Microsoft Office to develop a professional and polished documents package.
- After reviewing the publication instructions of the documents, he/she designs a compliant template that is easy to use and update if there are changes to the requirements.
- The templates incorporate modern best practices for readability and presentation, taking into consideration the document instructions, strategic placement of white space to break-up dense content, and the placement of tables, Microsoft Office Experts, and highlight boxes to draw the evaluator’s attention to important data.
- The MOS works closely with the subject matter experts to ensure that all file templates are consistent and make the most effective use of limited page allocations.
- He/he is a vital member of the publication team to incorporate final edits, convert files to PDF, and ensure files are bug free and prepared for print.
- Template Design: Extensive experience creating, quality checking, troubleshooting, maintaining and template design.
- Reconstruct already corrupt documents through full rebuilds including creating new documents within a clean template, inserting scrubbed text, full style rebuilds, Microsoft Office Expert corruption checks, InDesign to Word Conversions, Compliant to documents instructions, Acronyms & Terms
- Consistency check, Headers and Footers, List of Figures (auto generated), List of Tables (auto generated), Lock or restrict file access, Section breaks, Styles (clean up & create), Table of Contents (auto generated), Templates (create & modify)
Worksheets, performing calculations, modifying worksheets, formatting worksheets, printing workbook contents, managing large workbooks Other tasks:
Organizing worksheet and table data, presenting data using charts, inserting Microsoft Office Expert objects, customizing and enhancing workbooks, themes, templates, collaborating, restricting ccess, protecting files, working with multiple workbooks, linking cells, editing links, importing and exporting data, working with templates and charts, managing data in workbooks, Data analysis Complex formulation, Automated reporting.