PLEASE NOTE BEFORE APPLYING!!!
This is a FULL TIME JOB with NIGHT SHIFT timing from 8:00PM-5:00AM with an Alternate SATURDAY OFF. if you can not take the pressure of NIGHT LIFE, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Search Engine Marketing Specialist who is capable of defined planning, implementing and managing our SEO strategy.
Search Engine Marketing Specialist duties and responsibilities
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Work with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
SKILL Set required for the SEO/SEM position;
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills