GRIPHENS is looking for Social Media Marketing and SEO Expert. Fresh MBA graduates are encouraged to apply who are creative mindset, business oriented and enthusiasts and who have a passion for social media marketing, product design and content writing.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive social media marketing plan.
- Managing the social media marketing strategy, focusing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+ Etc.
- Execution of all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach)
- Design Ideas (i.e., Facebook timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, twitter profile, blog, etc.)
- Promote content and products through social advertising.
- Creating social media marketing campaigns and calls-to-action that drive target buyers to company sites and generate leads.
- Analyze campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Conduct competitive analysis studies on competitors, including digital footprint analysis.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Brand and product development, web site traffic growth, web site UI and advertising revenue. Develop brand strategy and statistics systems.
- Creating Product literature and Digital documents.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Creating Brand awareness by advertisement through Images, Videos, Newsletters, Presentations & Forms.
- Conducing mass mailing campaign and analysis.
- Manage production and marketing of video testimonials and tutorials in coordination with industry vloggers.
- Video promotion and marketing will be plus.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
Creative mindset, Strategy Planning, Tactics and Execution, Attention to detail, Copywriting, Marketing Experience, Strong communication, Creative problem-solving skills, Be on top of the latest digital marketing trends.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social media/networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English