KHAIR KHWA MEDICAL COMPLEX (KMC) with complete medical service package is functioning 24/7. To provide the best health services that the citizen of Afghanistan deserve. Delivering a full medical service in Kabul Afghanistan has been a top priority of the KMC administration. KMC has innovated a design that provides a state-of-the-art healing environment for all patients. We make sure to be a complete medical complex to ensure the citizens receive quality and timely health care in our own city and country. KMC the multi–specialty focus on Cardiology Super Specialty practice is providing to the patients with greater coordination of care and increases access to primary care physicians, specialists, and preventive health screening with modern technology in one Central location. KMC is at the forefront of a growing trend toward the patient–centered medical home, a model of care that focuses on providing patient care in a team-based environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Full knowledge and familiarity with Philips Cath lab
- Could handle all functions of Cath lab
- Have full knowledge of all angles, views and could set and adjust the Image intensifier as required.
- Demonstrates technical proficiency for all cardiac catheterization procedures while functioning in a primary role as a Cardiac Cath Lab Technician or Hemodynamic Recorder.
- Consistently and correctly identifies cardiac structures, coronary vasculature, and the associated disease processes.
- Have Full knowledge of all hemodynamics parameters, and it’s setting in side Cath lab
- Familiar with all roles of radiation protection inside Cath lab
- Requires knowledge of diagnostic radiology principles and procedures as well as operation and maintenance of radiographic equipment
- Performs under stress when confronted with emergency, critical, unusual, or dangerous situations.
- Ability to participate in critical thinking that promotes desired positive outcomes.
- Requires fine finger movements with above-average dexterity.
- Administers contrast safely and in accordance with policy and procedure and within the scope of service.
- Ability to perform as a tech in the circulator, monitor, and scrub role.