Company Name: Toyota Rawal Motors
- Pass necessary journal entries & prepare cash trial and bank reconciliation statement.
- Ensure that necessary books of accounts like cash book, ledger etc. are prepared and compare with bank statement.
- Prepare Bank reconciliation statement every month.
- Prepare payroll & make remittances including salary forwarding.
- Complete required tax reporting in a timely manner.
- Prepare and update tax provision schedules. Update the company sales tax database as tax rates change.
- Coordinate audits by various taxation authorities.
- Coordination with supply chain and admin departments for vendor payment management.
- Maintenance & Collection of Withholding Tax Certificates against deduction made by customers.
- Submit the detail along with challans of Withholding Tax deducted by customers and withheld on utility bills on Quarterly basis to Head of Accounts.
- Daily maintain the stock ledger by deducting sold stock from total stock available.
- Projects cash flow on monthly basis.
- Any other task related to accounts assigned by Head Accounts/Seniors.
Other Duties: Please note this Job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibiities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.