1) Perform Engineering duties in planning, designing, and can oversee construction and maintenance of Commercial & Industrial building and Infrastructure works/facilities.
2) Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
3) Meetings and presentations to the company stakeholders about the project progress, constraints & future plans.
4) All types of construction material inspection and testing as per specified standards.
5) Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
6) Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
7) Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
8) Estimate quantities and cost materials, equipment, and labor to determine project feasibility.
9) Prepare and present bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact reports and right-of-way descriptions.
10) Test soils and materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel and other Building Materials.
11) Coordination with the architects, consultants, structural engineers & the project infrastructure team about design improvements, structural modifications, & inter team coordination.
12) Ability to successfully control and supervise all aspects of site execution of Project Monitoring the Manpower, Equipments/Machinery and Material as per site/Contract requirements.
13) Coordination with the architects, consultants, structural engineers & the project infrastructure team about design improvements, structural modifications, & inter team coordination.