Kickstart Co-working Space is looking for a Community/Space Manager for one of its locations. This is a customer facing role and candidate will be repsonsible for managing the location in its entirety. Specific responsibilties include:
- Complete responsibility of safety and security of the entire location.
- Managing the location to enrich member experience and increase member retention.
- Organising and managing events in coordintion with marketing team at the space to keep the community(members) engaged.
- Supervise location staff/HR and building operations to ensure a healthy community all around.
- Supervise Occupancy manager to make sure buildingis at 90%+ occupancy level at all times.
- Coordinate with central sales team to deal and convert important customers
- Effectively handle any service-related incident/crisis
Only candidates with relevent experience in the service industry are allowed to apply.
pKickstart is a co-working space which provides shared workspace and community for startups, entrepreneurs and freelancers./p