We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. You will be work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Kinnov is a boutique software and web development firm in Australia, specializes in:
- App Development
- App Integration
- Web Development
- Workflow Optimization and Automation
We champion the local industry and have been supporting the growth of domestic private and public companies since 2004. Our digital business solutions quietly generate millions of dollars in revenue for our clients. We have also successfully created an app that turned into a business on its own: Abacus Solutions (website: abacus.co). Abacus has built a platform in use by hundreds of cafes, restaurants, bars, and retailers in it's 4 short years in business.
Kinnov is currently expanding the team for product development to create more disruptive innovations. So if you are searching for new career opportunities, and want to be a part of an exciting organization that will help you grow in your career, we would like to talk to you!
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes, and metrics
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience in Firebase is a plus.
- Security-enhanced application architectures