1. Installation, Maintenance & Troubleshooting of all end user level software and applications.
2. Responsible to provide support on all wired/wireless network connectivity issues.
3.Develop and maintain installation & configuration procedures.
4. Responsible for installation, maintenance & troubleshooting of CCTV Cabling.
5. Responsible for coordination & installation of new ADC terminals like POS.
6. Users Controls and Maintaining LAN (Local Area Network) Cabling Installation & Troubleshooting
7. Preventive Maintenance of equipment as per the schedule.
8. Link Aggregation of Main Internet links for Internet connectivity.
9. Responsible for installation of DVR, Antivirus and security firewall.
10. Maintaining Wireless Access Points, Routers, 3G/4G Router.
In 1988, Kitchen Cuisine started with only a handful of products selling from one location. Two products – the chocolate fudge cake and our signature cheese cake were an instant hit – becoming our claim to fame. We have since grown to multiple patisserie retail locations with an extensive product ra ...Read More