· Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures.
· Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages.
· Monitor daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory.
· Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus.
· Prepare reports of inventory balance, prices, and shortages.
· To ensure safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
· Analyze data to anticipate future needs.
· Monitor the record of all products and their shelves life on monthly basis.
· Apply the method of FIFO & LIFO at Store end.
· Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships.
· Collaborate with co-employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
· Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers.
· Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.