K&K IT is seeking a highly skilled android developer for its expanding team in Pakistan who can demonstrate their qualifications and proficiency as a developer.
Working with the different production team, you will be developing for our foreign clients and satisfy them by your outstanding technical skills.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- You'll need to have at least 2 years of hands on experience and deep technical knowledge of android development role, especially if it’s a Software house and in depth knowledge of mobile development platforms.
- Ability to understand scope of work
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Writing clever, maintainable and scalable code.
- Taking responsibility for projects and tasks from beginning to end.
- Integrate with in-house and third-party RESTful data APIs.
- Analyze, debug and resolve application issues which affect the end-user experience.
- Work with minimal supervision (and appropriate guidance) to extend and improve the Traffic native Android application(s) working as part of an agile software development team.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Strong knowledge of object oriented analysis and design, implementation and maintenance.
- Facebook and Twitter Integrations and working knowledge of their API'
- You'll be developing for some of the Singapore's leading Clients/Companies.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate credible experience in android Development, an ability to manage a busy workload under pressure, have published several original Android app and solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- The ability to communicate effectively and clearly to clients is an additional element of this position as well having a scrupulous eye for detail.
- Strong Concept of Object Oriented Programming
- Strong Programming skills in Java,Xml, SqlLite
- Good knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Experience in integration webservices(json,xml) and third party Api's or SDK like facebook, twiter and etc
- Good understanding Android activity life-cycle
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Knowledge about multilingual application
- Good Communication Skills-he/she should be able to understand written / Spoken requirements and respond in writing/Speaking
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Published at least 2 Applications
- At least 2 year experience in java development