K&K IT is looking for an experienced .net professional for Islamabad office.
K&K IT is an innovation driven company that enables enterprises to make smarter decisions. We analyse and develop custom solutions ranging from Healthcare, Construction, Real Estate to Entertainment and Fintech.
As a Software Developer with the Product Development team, you will be responsible for providing backend support to our enterprise feed platforms. Together, you will build scalable and robust solutions using AGILE development methodologies with a focus on high availability to end users.
You will actively be participating in the design, development, testing and support of platform.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunities for innovation and learning new state of the art technologies
- To work in pure agile & scrum methodology
- Opportunity to work with a team responsible for the architecture, design and development of enterprise domain of our products.
- Understand existing code, database structure, and infrastructure
- Build out existing roadmap, implement new features and fix bugs
- Improve software delivery processes and tools
- Write code that works across all major browsers.
- Participate in sprint planning and retrospective meetings as well as cross functional meetings discussing customer issues, requests, prioritization and approach
- Understand K&K model and related calculations.
- 2-3 years of experience building, designing and implementing web based software applications
- Experience with Entity Framework, database first applications
- Strong experience with SQL Server and Stored Procedures.
- Experience writing API's, API's integration in an application.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and debugging skills are required
- Degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent real world experience
- Experience with Git (Source code management)
- Familiarity with the Atlassian application stack and Jenkins is a plus
- Familiarity with accounting applications is a plus
- Familiarity with delivery on Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure is a plus