Krisp Inc. is a New York, USA. based Fintech startup that designs and develops web/ mobile applications that serve as transaction execution tools and financial literacy tools for everyday user.
we’re looking for talented Full Stack Web/ Mobile Developers to join our team. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter with a passion for UX-centric design and clean code. You will have the opportunity to work on beautifully designed websites and web applications/
- Manage new website builds from start to finish as the technical/development lead
- Integrate with external APIs and services as needed
- Write clean, well-documented code
- Optimize new and existing websites for page speed and minimal server load
- Research and learn new frameworks, tools and development processes on a project-to-project basis
- Manage our existing websites through bug fixes, website updates, and performance optimizations
- Develop high-performing web applications using the latest tools, frameworks, and libraries
- Proficiency with PHP, Laravel Framwork, SilverLight - Ruby, Python is a plus.
- Knowledge of relational and/or non-relational databases (e.g. MySQL, NoSQL)
- Comfort with at least one CMS is a plus (e.g. WordPress, Drupal, Magento)
- Comfort with modern frontend frameworks is a plus (e.g. React, Angular, Vue)
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with other developers using version control (Git preferred)
- Ability to work collaboratively with project managers, creatives, and other people/departments
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience
A typical day will have you:
- Working in a dynamic, agile, team environment developing awesome new applications
- Collaborating with other developers and internal customers on a daily basis
- Promoting great software design and quality
- Innovating new ideas to evolve our applications and processes
- Improving existing architecture and code and making it better
You’ll need to:
- Have 2+ years of front end experience in an agile environment.
- Be vocal! We believe in the wisdom of crowds and your input is needed and valued!
- Be flexible! We love to change it up by using different technologies and need you to be open to new and different!
- Love to learn! To get the greatest solutions we need to continually explore whats new and be willing to dive in and learn.