- We are looking for an experienced Credit Controller who will be expected to perform any of the following tasks:
- Checking customer's credit ratings with banks.
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments. Negotiating re-payment plans.
- Checking customer’s credit ratings with banks Setting up the terms and conditions of a loan
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
- Providing accounts information to internal departments Person Specification
Requirement for Credit Controller include:-
Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels Ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail Competence in Microsoft Office products, XL and accounting software programmes Prior experience with systems including invoice discounting Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations.
Timings are from 1:30 pm to 8:30pm