1. To monitor school budget and prepare monthly head statements.
2. Cash and bank reconciliation.
3. Up keeping departmental files; ensures that all records are updated and modified as necessary.
4. Maintaining staff personal files, and MIS.
5. Maintaining staff attendance, records and submission of monthly attendance reports.
6. Handling CIE related matters; registration, payments, and records etc.
7. Performing the administrative duties along with admin officers to ensure efficient operations.
8. Handling the general building repair and maintenance issues on campus.
9. Supervising general school administration day to day tasks.
10. Supervising the caretakers, custodian staff etc.
Lahore College of Arts & Sciences (LACAS) was established in 1987. Classes began in January 1988. Within three months, LACAS was referred to in the national daily Dawn as a center of (educational) excellence. In its 22 years LACAS has more than justified this praise. It was the first co-education ...Read More