Main Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To be stationed on-campus during study hours to troubleshoot when needed.
2. Troubleshoots, diagnoses problems, implements corrective action procedures within prescribed guidelines of LACAS.
3. To do the required typing of notices and papers for the academic staff.
4. Maintain and update information regarding the campus on social media platform(s) of LACAS.
5. Create ease for students and teachers in the campus computer labs, by installing user-friendly software technology.
6. To oversee the assembly of IT equipment and computer systems on campus.
7. To check all network systems and services on daily basis; turning on and turning off systems and server at check-in and check-out timings.
8. Configuring hardware and software, setting up peripherals such as printers or routers etc.
9. Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
10. Identify computer or network equipment shortages, malfunctioning, and pass requisition for order placement and repair well in time.
11. Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
12. Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule.
13. Collect data and personal information from teachers and staff for school ID cards.
Lahore College of Arts & Sciences (LACAS) was established in 1987. Classes began in January 1988. Within three months, LACAS was referred to in the national daily Dawn as a center of (educational) excellence. In its 22 years LACAS has more than justified this praise. It was the first co-education ...Read More