We are looking to hire dedicated, hard working and self-motivated medical billing personnel, with a minimum experience of 6 months, for our rapidly growing medical insurance team.
We have multiple oportunities available both in evening shift (13:00-21:00) and night shift (21:00-05:00)
Applicants should have:
- Excellent work ethics(substantiated by atleast one reference)
- Work experience of minimum 6 months in a medical services company, dealing with USA based clients.
- Good command on English language, Both spoken and listening to communicate effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds and accents.
- Good computing skills to effectively manage daily work(previous experience of working in an EMR environment and MS office)
Job responsibilities will include:
- Insurance verification(state plans)
- Insurance and benefits verification (Private insurances)
- Obtaining prior authorization for upcoming appointments(for all insurance plans).
- Maintaining patient's appointments, schedules and patient file.
- Ensuring all insurance data, authorizations and billings are up to date.
- Follow up with providers for any changes or additional information.
APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED ON A FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVE BASIS.