We are looking for to hire qualified Math’s teacher for A level who are passionate about growing the prospects of our underprivileged youth.
As a teacher your main duties will be:
- Cultivate a hunger for knowledge among students and engage them to learn
- Encourage curiosity and continued improvement
- Help set goals for students and work with the class to help them attain these goals
- Keep an organized and orderly classroom that promotes creativity and learning
- Plan curriculum for the school year
- Create and prepare daily lesson plans for appropriate age and learning skill level, making adjustments when needed
- Create and/or print out instructional material for classroom use
- Lead daily lesson plans, teaching the intended subject matter and answering any questions the students may have
- Keep track of role and ensure students are attending and participating in class
- Assign work by means of in-class worksheets, projects, homework, presentations, reports, etc. Assess performance by grading work and giving tests
- Keep grading book and submit at end of each term
- Help student’s one-on-one who need extra assistance
- Enforce administration and school-wide policies
- Set classroom rules and expectations
- Discipline students (according to school policy) when necessary
- Participate in teaching training sessions and stay up to date with current teaching methods, practices and any new knowledge in your field
- Set up and lead teacher/parent student-assessment conferences
- A Level subject Knowledge
- International Teaching exposure
- Command on English language
- Knowledge about teaching on ZOOM/Skype.
- Must be very similar with
i. C12 Algebra and functions; coordinate geometry in the (x, y) plane; sequences and series; exponentials and logarithms; trigonometry; differentiation; integration.
ii. C34 Algebra and functions; sequences and series; trigonometry; exponentials and logarithms; coordinate geometry in the (x, y) plane; differentiation; integration; numerical methods; vectors.
Required Assets for this job:
As this is the Work from Home opportunity.
- Smart phone/iPhone
- Laptop/Desktop with camera facility
- Internet (10MBPS speed)
- Headset with Microphone