UK’s leading translation and interpretation services company EMPIRE GROUP PK is looking for an experienced Senior .NET developer to oversee the development of functional .NET applications and websites.
Your role will include overseeing the functions of the junior .NET development staff. You will be directly involved with .NET application coding, system debugging, code reviewing, and the development of operational procedures.
To ensure success as a Senior .NET Developer, you should have strong project management skills, extensive experience with Microsoft Frameworks, and advanced problem-solving skills.
- Meeting with technology managers to determine application and website requirements.
- Upgrading existing .NET websites and applications.
- Must have experience in .Net Core, MVC, Micro services, Entity Framework, Vue JS (or other JS frameworks like React or Angular).
- Previous experience of working in Oauth 2.0, JWT Authentication, Onion Architecture, Hangfire and CQRS Pattern is highly preferable.
- Analyzing system requirements and delegating development tasks.
- Writing scalable code for .NET software applications.
- Reviewing and debugging .NET applications.
- Train and provide support for junior developers.
- Drafting software and application operating procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 5-10 years of experience as a .NET developer.
- High-level managerial skills.
- Knowledge of .NET languages and frameworks including C#, Entity Framework, Micro services and .net core.
- Ability to manage project and lead a team from front
- Excellent problem-solving skills (To-do attitude)
- Good verbal and written communication skills.