We are International Mobile Games Studio and are currently seeking a 3D modeler for our Islamabad Office.
As a 3D modeler you will be responsible for creating virtual worlds and characters. You will be breathing life into sketches and concept art. You will be working in a team reporting to a Project Manager- Mobile Games. You must be well versed with industry standard 3D modeling programs and tools. Good spatial skills and a well-honed sense of colour and design will help you succeed in this job.
- Create and manage digital assets
- Interpret concept art and sketches to create virtual characters, environment and props.
- Prototype and iterate on models and characters based on feedback from team members
- Create textures and UV maps
- Optimize, refine and correct model geometry
- Rig models and characters for animation
- Work with artists, animators and programmers to execute projects on time
- Keep abreast with the latest developments in 3D design, capture and modeling tools and technologies
- Create both high resolution 3D sculpts and final low polygon game assets
- Research upcoming projects to help find new ways to create designs or animations
- Design creative and catchy Appstore listings (i-e Screenshots
- Minimum 1 year of professional video game industry experience in 3D design and Modeling.
- Proficient Knowledge of 3DsMax/Maya LT/ Cinema 4D.
- Proficient Knowledge of Photoshop/Substance Painter.
- An eye for detail and good visualization skills
- Ability to take feedback and make changes as required
- Extensive knowledge of character design, rigging, skinning etc.
- Some familiarity with animation techniques
- Artistic skills
- 3D Modelling
- Time management
- Computer skills
- Creativity & Imagination