Company Intro:Level3 Back Office Services is an American Headquartered Company, providing Back Office (PBO) services to the well Known Telecom Clients for their 750+ retails stores all over USA.
Objective:The position is primarily responsible for managing the USA based employees` payroll and required specific knowledge and understanding of maintaining payroll records involving overall earnings, taxes, deductions and compliance requirements.
Responsibilities:Included but not limited to;
- Manage day to day Payroll functions and also support in Recruitment and other HR US operations.
- Ensure smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries raised from employees based in our US Corporate Office.
- Ensure the personnel receives the correct compensation in a timely manner.
- Compile, update and maintain employee records (in ADP).
- Deal with employee requests regarding payroll, commissions and bonuses related queries.
- Requirements:Minimum Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field with at least 3-4 years of relevant experience.
- Must be good with numbers and can be trusted with sensitive information.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, particularly in MS Excel and hands on experience with Smart HRMS & Payroll systems (preferably ADP).
- Familiarity with ATS software and resume databases and basic knowledge of USA labor laws.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong verbal and written English communications skills.
- Should have hands on experience with an HRIS/ HRMS with strong ability in using MS Office (Advance Excel).
- Note:This is a Night Shift Job (due to Central USA timings) From 08:00 PM to 05:00 AM.***Female Candidates are preferred***