We are looking for energetic, young and hardworking candidates to appoint as E-Commerce Store Publishing Manager.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Develop and drive eCommerce growth initiatives,for new product publishing and posting
- Ensure all necessary schedules and projections are updated on a timely manner to support demand planning activities
- As part of the team, the Ecommerce publishing manager will be required to participate in convention planning and execution
- Support other tasks assigned by supervisors
Other Key Points:
-Be skilled in basic reporting
- Must know basic Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Social Media marketing experience would be a plus
Bachelors in Computer Software or Software Engineering
1 year of previous experience of managing eCommerce store(s)
Skills and Attributes:
- Sound work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and commitment to improvement.
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with clients effectively
pOnline E-Commerce Company./p