- Deep understanding of the Dynamics 365 platform, specifically CRM.
- Model data and business processes within the application.
- Configure the various elements of CRM (entities, forms, views, workflows, business process flows, etc.)
- Configure Dynamics Portals, Social Engagement, Customer Insights.
- Experience using web development tools and technologies such as:
- ASP.Net, C#, .NET, SQL Server or similar products .
- Understand and scope integrations, whether that be SSIS, Scribe, Kingsway Soft or a similar ETL tool.
- Document and Test configurations.
- Actively working to attain relevant industry certifications (MCSA, MCSE, etc.)
Additionally, experience with the following technologies highly desirable:
- General knowledge around Office 365, Azure, and Power BI
- Competing data platforms such as Salesforce, Siebel and any other
NOTE: Remuneration/Salary Package more than market competitive.