• Developing new user-facing features.
• Building reusable components & front-end libraries.
• Translating designs and wireframes into HQ code
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
• Constructing visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
• Learning and understanding of user interactions
• Hands on with e6+ features
• Developing a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs.
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (e.g. Redux)
• Understanding of RESTful and GraphQL APIs
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Knowledge of modern front-end build pipelines and tools