We are looking for a Social Media Executive who will manage all social media channels, campaigns, and team members to sustain an engaging audience experience and to increase audience satisfaction. You’ll be responsible for researches and analyses social media trends, including social media ad revenue and web visitor data, to improve social media presence and campaign efficacy.
- Monitor the social media channels
- Assist with the planning of marketing strategies to help drive traffic and engagement to the website
- Produce content for social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Google + and Pinterest
- Keep up to date with any social media trends
- Track social media influencers
- Ensure you produce a consistent brand message across all the social media channels
- Regularly monitor competitor social media sites and create competitor analysis reports
- Assist with social media performance reports
- Engage with social media users and respond to any mentions over Twitter, Facebook, Google + and Pinterest.
- BA degree in Business, English, Journalism, Media or a similar subject (or relevant experience)
- Must have experience of at least 1 years + in the same field
- Must have excellent knowledge and understanding of managing business accounts across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Must have excellent writing skills (grammar and spelling are paramount in importance)
- Must have a keen interest in the future development and trends within social media and digital marketing