We are looking for highly motivated Web developer (HTML/HTML5/Wordpress/CMS system/Joomla) with self starting skills to join our team of skilled IT professionals.
Candidate should be flexible enough to work in both solo and team working environments.
The required technical skills are:
- Substantial experience of using Content Management System (CMS).
- PHP and HTML development outside of WordPress for landing pages, microsites, etc.
- Setup of WordPress options, plugin installation and configuration.
- Incorporating all necessary HTML and CSS into Wordpress themes, templates and additional PHP and HTML pages.
- Work closely with Business and IT to integrate eCommerce platform into new ERP/CRM application
- Escalates potential CMS changes, content mapping discrepancies or other roadblocks to project implementation to CMS Lead Developer.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Ability to work in a process and deadline driven environment
- Ability to lead and work effectively with a global, virtual team
- High energy level, self-motivated, and demonstrates initiative.
- Ability to identify innovative ways to implement projects within established timeframes.
Shift timings: 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM (8.5 hours shift)