BGM is an online ecommerce company retailing a wide range of homeware products sourced from premium suppliers. We retail everything from kettles to cushions whilst constantly providing an unmatched service, ensuring a buyers experience with us is one to remember. We’re key players on both eBay & Amazon, and are now looking for someone to join our eBay accounts team to run & manage a number of existing eBay ecommerce stores.
- Start Date: January 2019
- Hours: Full Time
- Location: Vacancies available in Islamabad & Kharian
- Estimated Pay: 25,000 – 45,000pkr (Based on experience & Location)
- Creating new product listings
- Descriptive writing and keyword research
- Optimising existing listings
- Managing seller ratings, buyer feedback
- Responding to customer service inquiries in English
- Analysing Product performance & customer traffic trends to maximise sales growth
- Researching competitor pricing
- A strong ability to learn
- 1 Year experience in eBay/Amazon/Website or any other online retail platform or marketplace
- Very strong English writing and reading skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office including Excel, Publisher & Word
- Basic photo editing skills (either on Paint, Photoshop, Publisher or other software)
- Experience in a customer service, sales or any other customer facing role is preferred but not essential
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive training at no extra cost
- A great place to work
- Genuine career progression in a multinational company
Both graduates and experienced eCommerce professionals are asked to apply.
Interviews will take place as soon as possible.