Position: Accounting & Tax Analyst (Entry level – No prior work experience required)
Organization: LRK Tax LLP (A Canadian Public accounting firm)
Office: Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Salary Range: Rs. 25,000 – 35,000
Are you Interested in a career where you are valued and respected, listened to, and empowered to live up to your potential? If so, LRK Tax LLP is the place for you.
Reporting to the Manager and Partners, Taxation, the Accounting & Tax Analyst position is an integral part of our team. Your primary responsibilities will be to provide income tax support for Canadian individual and corporations. The role will provide experience in the U.S. taxation as well.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
· Preparation of Canadian & U.S. individual tax returns.
· Preparation of Canadian Corporate tax returns.
· Work with other teams, including our team in Canada, to co-ordinate information required to file client tax returns.
· Prepare Canadian Federal and Provincial partnership and trust income tax returns.
· Prepare financial statements to support legal entity filings.
· Assist in gathering information in response to tax authorities.
· Assist in preparing schedules and reconciliations to support quarterly tax provisions under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
· Follow up with Canada Revenue Agency and other government authorities on various tax inquiries.
· Preparation of payment requests, journal entries and maintaining all related backup.
· Retrieve and review invoices to ensure tax return positions are supported.
· Prepare analysis on balance sheet accounts to support tax positions.
· Maintain neat and organized supporting work papers and tax files while provide a clear audit trail.
· Assist in setting up Excel models.
· Occasionally assist with Audit of financial statements.