Royal Bathrooms (UK) is looking for an Experienced Accountant required for UK Firm. You must be familiar with UKAccounting procedures, laws and regulations, should have experience with online accounting software programs such as QuickBooks or Sage. The ideal candidate must be able to processbusiness transactions, handle accounts payable and receivable, expense reports, receipts, and other financial matters. Proven accounting experience required.
- Manage company finance via online Accounting Software
- Maintain various bank account record and reconcile bank account, and balance checkbooks to ensure accuracy
- Maintain and update chart of accounts.
- Recording, posting transaction for accounts payable/receivable, Imports and payroll
- Match purchase and sales receipt, Shipment cost and net terms for the approval to the payment process
- Prepare and file quarterly VAT returns and Annual Company and Directors tax returns.
- Create and maintain vendor records, including contact information, payment terms, and any other information required.
- Monitoring vendor statements, wire transfer requests, and other transactions.
- Perform account analysis on assets and liability accounts.
- Prepare monthly financial statements that include a balance sheet, income statement, and budget variance report
- Must have previous work experience for a UK based firm.
- Must have experience of using Accounting Software. Currently accounts are managed by QuickBooks so experience of the tool will be beneficial.
- Must have accounting education, ACCA - preferred
- Proven Knowledge of UK Accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)