Position Purpose: To ensure smooth running of the residential facility by providing excellent customer service, organizing data and documents, Managing files, scheduling and planning important work activities, meeting deadlines, identifying and resolving problems, facilitating residents.
- Supervising daily repair and maintenance activities of the assigned building.
- Handling resident queries and suggesting appropriate solutions on immediate basis.
- Facilitating students.
- Coordinating with other departments for resolving problems related to repair and maintenance.
- Responding student queries/ complaints submitted by students on RC repairs.
- Preparing daily observation and maintenance reports.
- Ensuring best housekeeping standards in the building. Monitoring performance of janitorial staff.
- Managing and updating Occupancy sheet of assigned hostel building.
- Conducting student’s check in and checkout’s in an efficient and error free manner on Zambeel. Completing all necessary documentation as well.
- Imposing fines on residents related to violations according to Housing policies.
- Ensuring discipline and adherence of housing policies and procedures by the residents.
- Preparing damages list of the building for regular/ annual maintenance.
- Maintaining proper stock register of assigned building.
- Managing bedding for societies.
- Maintaining data of furniture count of the assigned building.
- Reporting illegal stay of students according to the SOP.
- Managing work under pressure and delivering best quality results.
- Providing assistance and support to new comers / peers as and when required.
- Any other task assigned by the Manager Housing.
- Excellent Communications skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to handle pressure
- Ability to provide adequate & efficient feedback to line management
- Committed with high energy
- Team player