The purpose of the role is to provide technical support and oversight to Malaria project within targeted Districts, FATA and FRs, to play an active role in the strategic and technical development.
- Ensure all programs are implemented in high quality standards which are in line with Organization's Strategy, relevant donor requirements
- Support the development and utilization of appropriate M&E management tools and systems
- Improve the quality of programming through support supervision of key staff, analysis and dissemination of M&E data, lessons learned, and the review
- Ensure M&E plans are in place for all programme sectors and periodically review their relevance and effectiveness at capturing key program data
- Ensure that mechanisms are in place and effectively used to measure effectiveness and impact of IEC and BCC interventions.
- Represent Organization in meetings, coordination bodies and Government representatives, as required
- Frequent travel to the target areras.
- Regularly and accurately report the status and progress of programs to the Manager.
- Sharing of progress in program implementation with the program manager on regular basis.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in (Doctor, Entomologist, Nurse)
- 3 years of work experience with a Humanitarian Organizations.
- Good communication, writing and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to Travel to field sites in the merged Areas (Ex FATA).
- Good computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft office and Excel.
- Fluency in written and spoken English along with local languages.
- Females are encouraged to Apply.