Android & IOS Developer
M5 Groupe is engaged in various industries, from manufacturing to hospitality. The members of the M5 Groupe represent the various regions and nationalities enabling it to understand the local cultures and values where M5 operates. M5 Groupe is launching a new start-up in Pakistan called M5 Youniform Pvt Ltd and looking to hire a part/full time “Android & IOS Developer” who is interested and passionate about the textile industry and eager to learn more. The position is based in Karachi with flexible working hours. If you are an “Android & IOS Developer” seeking variety and the ability to work with a fantastic team in an awesome environment, this is the role for you!
· Design and build advanced applications for both IOS and Android platforms.
· Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support).
· Ensure the best performance and user experience of the application.
· Fix bugs and performance problems.
· Write clean, readable, and testable codes.
· Cooperate with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
· Liaise with Product development team to plan new features.
· Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols.
· Stay up to date with new technology trends.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Software engineering or equivalent.
· 2-3 years of working experience with IOS and Android platform.
· Experience with managing local cache and SQLite database.
· Working experience with both native and hybrid mobile apps.
· Experience with third-party libraries, Google Cloud Services, and APIs
Must have skills:
· Good understanding of service-oriented architecture.
· Strong knowledge of Andriod & IOS UI design principles, patterns, best practices, and full mobile development life cycle for Android & IOS Phones.
· Strong understanding of Object-Oriented design and Java programming language.
· A deep familiarity with Swift 3 / 4, and Objective-C.
· Advanced interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Ability to work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team.