We are looking for an experienced Construction Manager who can plan and supervise our mega building project of Mall and Residency in Islamabad from start to finish.
1. Manage the construction site on a day-to-day basis, including supervising the labor force, monitoring subcontractors, checking materials, inspecting work and overseeing quality control.
2. Plan complete construction operation and schedule intermediate phases to ensure meeting of deadlines.
3. Recommend hiring of staff for the project when required.
4. Check all drawings with surveyors and ensure its correctness before execution.
5. Risk assessment on site and ensuring health and safety regulation being carried out.
6. Forward reports on regular intervals about the progress of project.
7. Communicate with consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and other involved in the project.
8. Deal with any unexpected problems that may occur during the project.
9. Perform any other duties as assigned by GM Technical/Management/GM HR & Admin.