Master’s In Human Resource Management from renowned National OR International institutions. 07-08 years’ experience required. Strong communication & interpersonal skills. Good In administrative and IT skills. Commercial awareness. Highly organised, Trustworthy and discreet. Team working and supporting the colleagues. Patience, integrity and sensitivity. Flexible and adaptable.
JOB FUNCTIONS (Specific to the job, both regular and occasional)
1. Arrange logistics for all workshops, seminars, conferences and VIP delegations visiting PCP.
2. Responsible for building maintenance including security of furniture and fixtures.
3. Administer procurement of equipment, commodities and supplies.
4. Negotiate contracts for maintenance of office equipment
5. Oversee in-country and international travel, securing flight reservations as well as hotel reservations and visa arrangements for staff travelling abroad.
6. Assist and facilitate ED with VIP Missions including security clearance, developing plans coordination with the field staff for successful execution.
7. Prepare and provide budget inputs on heads falling under the Administration Department
8. Review and update policies, procedures to ensure smooth functioning.
9. Arrange logistics for all workshops, seminars, conferences and delegations visiting PCP.
10. Responsible for lease negotiation, building maintenance including security of office building & equipment, vehicles, furniture and fixtures.
11. Negotiate contracts for maintenance of office equipment & courier service.
12. Administer procurement of equipment, commodities and supplies.
13. Issuance of purchase order for procurement of fixed assets, supplies & printing related jobs.
14. Supervise the front office and support staff & security guards.
15. Supervise the overtime record of support staff.
16. Responsible for day-to-day activities of all administrative matters including office cleanliness.
17. Supervise in-country and international travel.
18. Maintaining log book of vehicles
19. Supervise and manage the maintenance of petty cash.