We are looking for a talented, dynamic and self-motivated individuals to work with our Dot Net team on a product. A suitable candidate is required to participate in all phases of Dot Net based application developments.
A suitable candidate must possess the following skills and knowledge:
- Knowledge and experience of Server Client Architecture.
- Knowledge of Database environments (MySQL, SQLite, SQL Server etc.) including T-SQL, stored procedures, SQL Query Optimization.
- Should have experience in understanding, consumption and development of API's.
- Ability to develop good understanding about existing applications.
- Ability to thorough the document.
- Debugging and fixing any issue in the software.
- Should be able to implement the provided designs Pixel Perfect.
- Handle client deployments for business objects, be able to maintain several release versions (if required).
- Ensure code performance, stability, tuning and reliability.
- Strong analytical, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- Follow standard software development life cycle methodologies
- Provide client technical support (if required).
- Work independently and as a team member.
- Team player who can establish excellent working relationship with peers and other teams.
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of dependability.
- Should be ready to work and deliver during challenging and aggressive timelines.
- Exceptional organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail and the ability to maintain focus in fast paced environment.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.