A leading Financial Institution under the central bank regulations, with a mandate to provide financial services to corporate customers in the private and public sectors, is seeking the services of a qualified professional with relevant experience on market based compensation package.
- Legal documentation of various financed projects ( standalone/ syndicated)
- Attending/ conducting/ follow ups of litigation cases (mainly banking cases) at Banking Courts/ High Courts/ Supreme Court for early disposal.
- Preparation/ review of draft plaints/ settlement agreements/ contracts/ replies.
- Coordination and Liaison with internal divisions/ regional offices, external auditors, counsels/ law firms as & when required in related matters.
- Arranging/ extending legal opinions on various corporate issues, acceptance/ review of various securities against loans/ finances etc.
- Issuance of legal notices against customers in default as and when assigned.
- Archiving and management of all documentation/critical record and ensure its safe custody.
- Work on MIS Litigation System.
- To prepare and pursue approved Non Performing Loans (NPL) cases for reference to NAB via SBP.
- Conducting legal assignments specially assigned by the Company/Management from time to time & assisting in legal documentation of approved finances.
L.L.B/ L.L.M. practising licence.
Minimum 2 years of post qualification work experience, preferably in financial sector (Banks/ DFIs).
Desired/ Required knowledge:
The candidate must possess knowledge of relevant Pakistani Laws, prudential regulations, rules, procedures in performing duties/ functions.
We provide equal employment opportunity, excellent working environment & competitive salary.