A reputable firm of Chartered Accountants based in Karachi is interested in accepting the Resume of candidates who are energetic and can add their technical skills/abilities in our Company by joining our team as “Manager Corporate and Secretarial Practices”.
The prospective candidate/ individual must be able to lead and manage multiple engagements to deliver quality services to our clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career enhancement to the right candidate.
“Please make sure that you have understood the criteria and the job role properly before applying”.
What we are looking for the candidates who have/ are:
Good knowledge of Company Law compliances/ ordinance, tax, and related laws.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good IQ, problem-solving abilities.
- Experience of independently communicating with government authorities/ agencies.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Should be a team worker/ motivator and have excellent organizing/ management skills.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and other IT tools and systems.
- Passionate about his/ her profession.
- Frequently and feely navigate websites and tools/ options as available on the SECP website.
Must be holding one of the following certification or qualification to be considered for this position:
- PIPFA/ C.A/ ICMA Finalist with a minimum 3-5 years of experience in handling corporate and secretarial matters and who have recently passed Corporate Law and/ or Advanced Taxation paper(s); or
- M.Com/ M.B.A/ B.Com having excellent knowledge of all matters related to Companies law/ rule/ guideline/ compliance/ regulation.
- (Additional qualification of LLB along with others as mentioned above will provide an edge to the applicant to be preferred for this vacant post.)