This position will be responsible for the following functions:
• Develop and implement long term and annual M&E plans
• Develop LFA/RBM for all the projects and track progress against the key performance indicators.
• Keep track of progress under each scheme/ project through continuous monitoring of all the projects against the commitments with the donors and other external partners.
• Conduct midterm and end of term and other evaluations of the projects. These include: development of methodology, tools and detailed plans for the evaluation studies; development of TORs for the consultant whenever needed; conducting the evaluation studies; data analysis; and report writing
• Design and conduct surveys and baseline studies, data analysis and development of final reports.
• Ensure development of high quality progress reports and timely submission of monthly, quarterly, annual and other need based reports of various projects.
• Ensure continuous improvements in program designs through cost and efficiency and beneficiary perception analysis of different interventions
• Develop concept papers for the development of new programs and projectsEducation and Experience: Master’s degree (16 years of education) in Statistic/ Anthropology/ Business Administration/ or Bachelor of Engineering /B. Tech or any other relevant field. Candidate must have studied Statistics as a subject during graduation/post-graduation. The candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in the sector, including experience of undertaking evaluation of development projects