MangoBaaz is for young, inquisitive, opinionated, empathetic and bold individuals. We believe life’s too short not to enjoy it. We believe in asking questions because they lead to understanding. We believe in the freedom of expression and the right for everyone to have an opinion. We believe in accepting and celebrating people for their differences. We believe that the only constant in life is change. Above all, we believe that ideas and stories can change the world.
If you believe in what we believe in, join our family! Our work is followed by millions of people around the globe and we constantly try to diversify our existing content base so it can be more valuable for our audience. We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our team to help grow and diversify our brand management. MangoBaaz works with a number of brands to create content that our audience finds enjoyable. The Account Manager is responsible for managing these brands and their accounts, acting as a point of contact to achieve high content targets. Account Managers are also responsible for building relationships with new clients and leading team productivity.
- Leading and managing brand accounts and dealing with any issues that may arise
- Managing several accounts and being the face of the company to our clients
- Championing the client at all levels internally to efficiently represent the brand
- Achieving high targets and goals while motivating account executives to do the same
- Building new business relationships using existing industry contacts and identifying potential brands to work with
- Mastering the concept of native advertising and pitching it to brand executives
- Managing MangoBaaz’s client relationships and providing clients with excellent service and support
- Feeding back all suggestions for improvement and market research to team members
- Keeping a track of competitive activities within accounts and preventing attrition
- Use analytics tools to understand audience better and assist with branding strategy
- University/College Graduate
- 1+ years experience in communications and/or marketing
- Lives and thrives on social media and has a strong understanding of why people share the things they share on social media
- Is a MangoBaaz fan - why else would you want to work for us?
- Has a strong understanding of people, how they think, what they like/dislike
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage many projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Can work well in a team, as well as on your own
- Work with editors and writers to pitch great stories, and turn good ideas into great ideas.
- Openness to constructive criticism from peers and managers alike
- A mind that is creative, analytical, and flexible all at the same time
- Knows how to use Adobe Photoshop or other photo-editing software
- Understanding of CMS (especially Wordpress)
- Is the right amount of weird
- Sends in a cover letter that isn't formal!