MangoBaaz is for young, inquisitive, opinionated, empathetic and bold individuals. We believe life’s too short not to enjoy it. We believe in asking questions because they lead to understanding. We believe in the freedom of expression and the right for everyone to have an opinion. We believe in accepting and celebrating people for their differences. We believe that the only constant in life is change. Above all, we believe that ideas and stories can change the world.
If you believe in what we believe in, join our family! Our work is followed by millions of people around the globe and we constantly try to diversify our existing content base so it can be more valuable for our audience. We’re looking for an Financial Controller to join our team to help forecasting, budgeting, revenue and cost analysis, as well as reviewing financial performance and KPIs. Beyond the traditional FP&A needs, this role will require strong organizational skills to help manage departments’ expenses, guide discussions with managers across departments and evaluate/implement strategic operational projects for executives.
This is an ideal position for an individual who has gained strong analytical experience in a large corporation’s finance department and now seeks to apply those skills to a fast-growing company. Strong quantitative and excel financial modeling skills are a must. The ideal candidate must be comfortable in a dynamic start-up environment, will bring energy and passion to everything he/she does, and will not be afraid to roll up his/her sleeves to tackle challenging analytical assignments
- Management in the formulation of overall strategic direction to develop insightful analyses for executives
- Manage the preparation of budgets and forecasting and report to management on key variances
- Provide and interpret financial information and reports to management
- Develop and update budgets
- Track and analyze key business drivers, competitive environment, trends and operating metrics
- University/College Graduate·
- B.S. degree
- CFA/CPA qualification are considered a plus
Mastery of Microsoft Excel, with proven strong financial modeling skills
High level of attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize demands and meet deadlines
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to thrive and be highly effective in a fast-paced and fluid environment
- Is the right amount of weird
- Sends in a cover letter that isn't formal!