Location: Karachi Warehouse
Department: Supply Chain Management
Direct Report to: Accounts Executive
Purpose of the Job:
Responsible for planning, facilitating and dispatch through the correct functioning of logistics & Warehouse, including supporting the management team and ensuring that all communication tasks are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Conduct regular stock inventory and Oversee processes for receiving, storing, transitioning, and delivering goods.
- Processing orders, planning the dispatch and ensure smooth delivery of goods.
- Enhance the efficiency and utilization of the delivery vehicles with timely follow ups.
- Constantly inspect all work equipment to identify shortages and damages, and relate findings to management for quick resolution to enable smooth flow of operations.
- Ensure that all lifting and maneuvering of products and materials is carried out in accordance with manual handling procedures.
- Support and enforce safety and environment policies and procedures to ensure an injury free workplace.
- Drive quality and regulatory controls, safety and security measures to be in place to achieve flawless execution and cost optimization.
- Ensure a clean and tidy working environment to aid operational efficiency.
Internal: Sales, Finance, QA, Safety Compliance
External: Distributors, Transporters, Handling Contractors, Equipment vendors
Minimum 1-2 years experience of key position in any one of the following functions:
- Supply Chain Management, Warehouse/ Inventory Management, Logistics operation management
- Experience/exposure of National & Multinational Organization
- Experience in other relevant functional areas
- Good knowledge of Pharmaceutical quality standards
- Good planning skills and able to meet targets and deadlines
- Corporate KPIs in general and supply chain KPIs in particular
- Understand Business Environment
- Practise what you preach
- Results Focus
- Know Yourself
- Proactive cooperation
- Strong attention to detail with excellent follow-up.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate people
- Excellent interpersonal communication and listening ability
- Monitoring stock levels
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, employee might need to perform other related duties to meet the demands of the business