Mass IQ - a Healthcare Data Science Platform requires Azure Solution Architect for our Islamabad office.
- Design, build and refine the tooling to support and improve development, testing, and deployment processes.
- Focus on full automation between development and production environments.
- Implement, maintain and monitor CI/CD pipelines.
- Provide DevOps support to development teams.
- Estimate and outline the solution approaches and articulate the architecture and design rationale including database, storage, integration and deployment strategies to clients.
- Hands on in implementing proposed solutions and be able to technically guide teams during development and deployment of solution.
- Monitor and enforce system security guidelines for clients, where they involve Azure resources.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering OR IT.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as Cloud Engineer and DevOps.
- Good understanding of Azure Infrastructure services and their limitations.
- Have good understanding in implementation of advanced security, authentication and single sign on across cloud and on premise.
- Strong experience in Azure platform Services, understanding of their capabilities and limitations and being able to architect and deliver solutions leveraging various platform services.
- Azure IaaS skills: Azure Site Recovery (ASR), Azure Backup, Azure Networking, Azure automation, ARM templates, JSON.
- Have experience in implementing enterprise application using platform services like Azure websites, Azure SQL, Azure Service Bus, Azure Queues, Notification hubs, Event hubs, Blob Storage, Table storage, Cosmos DB, Redis Cache, application insights etc.
- Experience working in agile/DevOps environment with continuous integration and continuous deployment and application lifecycle management.