We are currently looking for a passionate AWS Developer to join our growing development team. Our product is a fine combination of AWS Server less architecture with Graph technologies, being developed for launch in mid-2020.
This role is highly hands-on technical, with opportunities for leadership. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in cloud-based software development and a passion for designing and implementing robust, scalable & maintainable solutions in a Lean/Agile environment.
- Work with the Technical Product Manager to identify gaps from the existing platform and define a robust solution design.
- Develop and maintain architecture diagram & documents.
- Evaluate 3rd party open-source solutions and frameworks to recommend for adoption.
- Help build a strong team of skilled developers (on-shore and off-shore) with working hours of the off-shore development teams.
- Work within a cross-functional team aimed at delivering high valued solutions.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Minimum of Two (2) years of software development experience on server less AWS cloud application with backend development in Node.js building API/ Micro services.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- AWS Solution Architect or Developer associate certification is preferred.
- Familiarity and comfort with agile software development principles and practices.
- Strong understanding of micro services, API development, database development, authentication, AWS components and tooling.
- Extensive work on AWS Services especially: Lambda, API Gateway, RDS, S3, Cognito, EC2 & VPC Security.
- Knowledge of large-scale, distributed, micro-service or event-based architectures
- Sound knowledge of Graph Storage technologies like NEO4J & Amazon Neptune.
- Experience of Data-driven projects such as ERP, Data warehouse or Big Data.
- Comfortable in Linux and Windows environments.
- Knowledge of AWS Well Architecture Framework with Backup/Restore and automatic failover strategies.
- Experience in developing & maintain CI/CD pipeline and source repository such as GitHub.