Candidate will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our web and mobile applications. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
- Be part of the team that designs, develops, and maintains the enterprise software applications.
- Participate in design sessions for new product features and capabilities.
- Produce high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Stay abreast with emerging technologies/industry trends and adapt them.
Basic Qualifications: We are looking for a candidate having 2 to 3 years of experience with the following skill set:
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Experience of designing mobile application interface is a big plus.
- Ability to learn, embrace and apply new technologies and techniques.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines.
- Strong communicator and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to analyze and solve problems