Our Company is looking for a business analyst who have a good working experience in developing tactical and strategic product, services and/or programs to support the business unit’s goals (financial, quality, production, customer service, operational efficiency, market share, etc.).
- Communication and coordination with business team from manager to CEO level to collect and understand business requirements
- Act as a liaison between offshore business team and local development and QA teams
- Design and development of use cases, high level application and system architecture documents and diagrams, data flow diagrams, etc.
- Ensure that system requirements meet business needs and that the business is able to fully integrate and implement new systems and/or system features
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, task and workflow analysis
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the true underlying needs
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with users to analyze information needs and functional requirements
- Participate in Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functional Testing.