MIW Associate Program is a one of a kind program for individuals who want to learn and grow professionally and build skill sets in a dynamic work space that promises plenty of training to become great at sales!
- We hire, retain and develop individuals on positions that are focused on employee growth, new skills development and hardcore trainings on industry best practices.
- Outbound calls to promote and sell the product/service.
- Job responsibilities will include scheduling sales meeting, building prospect list, sending out email campaigns and outbound level 1 cold calling
- Consolidate existing customer base while building new customer base
- Ensure client follow-up all the time
- Handle client needs and requirements
- Respond to client inquiries and resolve Job Requirements
- Bachelor's graduate or final year students
- 1-2 years experience working in call center selling internationally (preferably in US or Canada)
- Strong commitment towards learning and motivated to grow into the sr. sales associate role
- The individual having the Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently with a good American or Neutral accent
- Proficient with MS Office particularly MS Excel (Spreadsheet)
- Sales flare
- Possess Knowledge of Call Centre Operations
- Must be flexible to work in night shifts
- Excellent communication skills
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Bachelors or Masters graduate degree
- Rs. 4500 transportation allowance which can be substituted with availing office pick & drop service
- Application access to the company’s US Training Program
Applicants must note that MIW PK work hours are 5:30 PM to 2:30AM.
This is an on-site only position.