The Sr. Account Manager / Sr. Manager Sales Operations will build and manage long-term, trusting relationships with our customers based in the US.
The AM’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients, and ensure account retention while working with the sales operations team to optimize new client onboarding, strategizing sales operations workflow, monitor resource progress and training, and overseeing campaign implementations.
The role also entails training and development as a performing Account Executive since closing business is an important tool in being successful.
- Generates sales leads using cold calls, email campaigns, sales navigator and other sources.
- Schedules and conducts meetings with C-suite and executives to introduce them to Zaphyre’s value proposition, with an end goal of engaging them to utilize our professional services.
- Showcases the company's strengths and highlights our brand by talking exclusively about the characteristics that make our organization unique.
- Facilitates the entire sales process from the initiation of the original call through finalization of account set-up for each prospect who converts into a customer.
- Attains sales goals through effective solicitations, promotions and service.
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers to develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts.
- Communicates client needs to the servicing department and ensures strong coordination
- Tracks client account performance metrics to identify issues proactively and bring solutions
- Project Manages client relationships to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Coordinate with team members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Collaborates with the sales team to reach prospective clients
- Participates in sales meetings to win new contracts
- Services multiple clients concurrently, adhesive to meeting deadlines
- Maintains active follow-up with clients on submittals to secure placements while interfacing with clients on the importance of contingent offers and pushing results by driving the client to make decisions.
- At least 1-year experience with generating leads and selling services/products through cold calling.
- Candidates must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidates must have excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Proven work experience as an Account Executive & Manager, Sales Account Manager or in a relevant role.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Candidates who have lived/studied/worked in US or Canada
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot)
- MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
Experience in the BPO Industry is a MUST
- Market competitive salary based on skill level and experience,
- Performance-based bonuses (uncapped)
- Transportation allowance/transportation
- Application access to the company’s US Training Program.
Applicants must note that MIW PK work hours are 5:30 PM/06:30 PM to 2:30/03:30 AM.
This is an on-site only position.