We are looking for a Dynamics GP Administrator to supports and develops the integration processes between operation systems and Great Plains and work closely with project managers, business analysts, & other developers to gain a deep understanding of requirements.
- Support day-to-day operation of the Great Plains and related integration applications – Integration processes with internal operation systems and external financial systems.
- Perform data reconciliations among different systems and data sources.
- Perform necessary tasks for month end closing.
- Work closely with Software Development team to assist them on different projects.
- Review IT designs to ensure it meets business requirements submitted. Collaborate as necessary to arrive at proper design to reduce number of issues.
- Monitors application health, runs tests to diagnose problems and act to fix problems related to Microsoft Dynamics GP and SQL Server database
- Management and troubleshooting of core & advanced Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Training, support & documentation of GP.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of experience supporting MS Dynamics GP / Great Plains systems
- BI360 knowledge preferred or willingness to get expert on it.
- Experience on GP integration with external systems is plus.
- Proficient with Workplace and understand relational database concepts.
- Must be enthusiastic about learning new technologies.
- Experience and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Experience on analyze/define processes to gain efficiencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business/accounting/information system or equivalent required.
- Must be detail oriented and excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Must have North American Accent.
- Proficient on MS Office Tools.
- Salary depend upon Experience and expertise.
- Shift timing 5:00 PM to 2:00 AM